Tuesday, October 1, 2013

30 in 30 Challenge Celebration Collage

This is a celebration of my 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. It was my first time doing such a challenge and YES!! I made it !! Thanks to Leslie Saeta for hosting this challenge, there were about 400 artists participating in this challenge worldwide! I made few good friends who were participating in this and was inspired by the group spirit. Many thanks to all of YOU who were following my paintings either on Facebook or via this blog or direct emails. As a celebration I have put together a collage of all paintings done during this challenge.
It has been a rewarding experience and I look forward to joining the challenge in January once again. In the mean time, I will still be creating paintings - a little bigger size, since there will not be a pressure to finish it in one day.
click on image to view larger

4 comments:

  1. Good job! It takes a lot of willpower to take up a mission like this and complete!! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Prerana. Your determination is admirable! I can't imagine doing a painting a day. I think the hardest part is coming up with an idea of what to paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. Yes there were days like that - specially for Halloween - I did not know what to paint. But this taught me to keep going even if I dont particularly like the subject initially. But when I got into painting I loved it!

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...