Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 18 - 30 Paintings in 30 days Jan 2014 - Egg Shells

I see lot of artists painting eggs and eggshells etc. I got tempted and I thought I should try it too. So I saved these egg shells after I made omelette for kids and set it up under light for painting. Don't know if my thoughts were colorful or what.. but my eggshells turned out to be really COLORFUL!!
click on image to view larger
Egg Shells - 8 x 8 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel
I first blocked in colors as follows:
Egg Shells - Stage 1 
Next trying to get the "real" colors, I got following:
Egg Shells - Stage 2
 Now adding more variations in each color area:
Egg Shells - Stage 3
Finally adding finishing touches, I got the final painting as shown in the very first picture.

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...