Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 22 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2015 - Dancing Onion

Today it was late for me to come to my studio after finishing the chores. I had almost given up, but thought I will paint half an hour or so and then do it the next day. I am glad I decided that, because once I got started, I did not realize it was almost 3 hours and I finished the painting including the documentation time!! So Happy dance for me along with the dancing onion.
click on image to view larger
Dancing Onion - 6 x 6 inches, Oil on canvas panel

Code# PK_15_022
Available here



There is special pricing being offered for the "30 Paintings Jan 2015". All paintings are priced at $30 for the month of January 2015. This is for introducing my art to collectors and also to make it affordable for anyone to purchase an original piece of art.
Display idea:
Such paintings will look beautiful in a small space on a mini easel. Or a group of similar themed paintings can be framed together in a collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...