Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 24 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2015 - Reflections - Jolly Rancher Gummies - 1

Yes Yes... I said I will do fruits and vegetables this month. But the other day in Walmart, I saw an attractive package with fruit pictures on it. I could not resist buying it for 30 in 30. Even if it is gummies, it is in the shape of fruits and vegetables - Works for me!!
To make it challenging, I kept these gummies on a glass for painting reflections. See which one you like.
BTW, I couldn't fit all 6 flavors in one 6x6 painting, so I decided to do a diptych. So next blog will be on the second set of fruits.
click on image to view larger
Reflections - Jolly Rancher Gummies 1, 6 x 6 inches, Oil on Canvas

Code# PK_15_024
Available here


The above is first part of diptych painting. Together the 2 parts look as below:
Reflections - Jolly Rancher Gummies 1 and 2, 6 x 6 inches, Oil on Canvas

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Prerana. Finding art in routine objects requires talent!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...