Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 6 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2015 - Cucumber Slice Tomato Wedge - SOLD

Last 2 days I did a Red and Green Bell Pepper. I so wanted to do the Yellow Bell Pepper next, but I did not buy it last weekend. So I will save that for next week. In the meantime, for day 6 I did cucumber slice and  tomato wedge that can go in salad. This is a persian cucumber, much smaller than the regular cucumber and I love it in salad or even for juicing!!
click on image to view larger
Cucumber Slice and Tomato Wedge - 6 x 6 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel

Code# PK_15_006
SOLD


The cucumber slice and Tomato wedge are resting on the full cucumber that is kept behind. Tomato inside seemed to be a challenge at first, but I think I got it.

There is special pricing being offered for the "30 Paintings Jan 2015". All paintings are priced at $30 for the month of January 2015. This is for introducing my art to collectors and also to make it affordable for anyone to purchase an original piece of art.
Display idea:
Such paintings will look beautiful in a small space on a mini easel. Or a group of similar themed paintings can be framed together in a collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...