Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2015 - Backlit Tomato Slice

Today I was out whole day, went to Griffith Observatory in LA and then Olvera Street in downtown LA. So I was very tired by the end of the day. But I made a point to paint for day 3 otherwise I would get behind in the very beginning. Besides tomorrow is Saturday, so I can take rest.
I always had thought of painting a tomato slice with light from behind. This is what I got - not sure if I am very happy with it, but will see tomorrow with fresh eyes!!
click on image to view larger
Backlit Tomato Slice - 6 x 6 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel

Code# PK_15_003
Available here


There is special pricing being offered for the "30 Paintings Jan 2015". All paintings are priced at $30 for the month of January 2015. This is for introducing my art to collectors and also to make it affordable for anyone to purchase an original piece of art.

Display idea:
Such paintings will look beautiful in a small space on a mini easel. Or a group of similar themed paintings can be framed together in a collage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...