Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 13 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2015 - Peeled Tangerine Reflections

Catching up with yesterday's painting. This was the most tedious painting so far... phew, I thought I will have to scrape it off. After looking at it with fresh eyes this evening, I worked on it some more. This is the best I can do on this one... Let me know any comments or suggestions to improve it.
I think I chose a complicated setup for a simple thing. The Tangerine kept on glass did not have a clear shadow and the light reflections on the glass were quite a few - not only the tangerine reflection, but the background cloth reflected on the bottom glass as well. Here it is:
click on image to view larger
Peeled Tangerine Reflections, 6 x 6 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel 

Code# PK_15_013
Available here

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...