Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 25 - 30 Paintings in 30 days - WickedWitch - SOLD

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I don't keep Halloween Decor, so I painted this from a photograph on Wetcanvas library. If you are an artist, you must visit this online Artists Community -Wetcanvas. There is lots going on there, there are challenges for all mediums and critiques and great support from online fellow artists!
This is also a lot made up by me, reference image was just used for the sketch purpose. I would say this will fall into an abstract painting category, something different than I usually do. You can tell I had absolute fun with colors on this one!
click on image to view larger
Wicked Witch - 5 x 7 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel
SOLD
 Below is photo I used for reference:
inspirational picture for Wicked Witch painting

1 comment:

  1. Very different subject you dealt with today, still you seem to be at ease to express it ! Lovely witch :-))

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...