Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 14 - 30 Paintings in 30 days - Story of a Scarecrow and Two Pumpkins - SOLD

Dear friends, for all those writers out there, I have an illustration in place and the challenge is to write a story based on my new Fall painting. I have the title too - "Story of a Scarecrow and Two Pumpkins". Please feel free to write your short story as comments.
If you are not a writer - even then your comments are much appreciated!
click on image to view larger
Story of a Scarecrow and two Pumpkins - 6 x 8 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel
SOLD
 Below are couple stages of how my painting started out. I am missing picture of Stage 3 in this - oops forgot to take a picture.
STAGE 1
Story of a Scarecrow and two Pumpkins - STAGE 1
 STAGE 2:
Story of a Scarecrow and two Pumpkins - STAGE 2

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I am going to have to ask my kids to write a story... Their imagination runs wild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little painting Prerana! It will soon be " pumpkin time" here, a very colorful time of the year.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...