Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 6 - 30 Paintings in 30 days - Happy Snowman

Last 5 days I did fruits, and I wanted to change. I had three goals in mind when I started this challenge. The first goal was to finish a painting in one sitting. Second was to start with basic rounded shapes, so I had the fruits. These were done exactly the same way as in Susan Sarback's workshop I attended couple years ago. And so far I have done setups for all these paintings similar to one shown below. Third was to do some small holiday paintings! So here it is - a Happy Snowman:
click on image to view larger
Happy Snowman - 5 x 7 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel
 And BTW, this happy snowman was made by my younger daughter in her 5th Grade Holiday project, she is very happy that her project got so much importance!
Happy Snowman Setup

2 comments:

  1. Just so cute. Nicely painted. I like your idea of holiday painting. It's so hot where I am, in So California right now, I love seeing a chilly snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annamarie! Yes it is soo hot in So cal. But painting this feels great

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...