Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lake Mission Viejo Sailing Fun

Mission Viejo is our neighbouring community and year round there are lots of activities around the Lake. I painted this from a picture I took before the Jazz festival on the lake. One of the activities on that day was Paint the Lake competition. I painted this as my entry for the competition, but did not post on the blog, since I was posting one painting a day in this month.
Hope you like it!
click on image to view larger
Lake Mission Viejo Sailing Fun - 20 x 16 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and serene, love the soft and soothing colors. But I have enjoyed the vision of your inventive Halloween paintings too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning piece Prerana!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...