Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 17 - 30 Paintings in 30 days - Feeling Happy Seashell

I am posting for 17th day, but missing one painting from yesterday - I had a glitch :)) I will squeeze in one painting for 16th day before this challenge ends to make up for it!
But today I could not resist picking up this happy looking sea shell for my set up. Just look at it, doesn't it appear smiling !? (the photo came out blurry, I will replace with a better one later)
click on image to view larger
Feeling Happy Seashell - 6 x 8 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel
 Below is my setup picture and how I got started with this painting:
Feeling Happy Seashell Stage 1
Feeling Happy Seashell - my setup

1 comment:

  1. Wow! this is excellent! You did a great job! I LOVE it! :D
    Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...