Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 24 - 30 Paintings in 30 days - Cat and the Red Hat - SOLD

Dear All, It feels awesome that you are all following my posts. It is getting close towards the end of this challenge and it feels very rewarding to have so many paintings done!
Next in the Halloween series, I have Cat and the Red Hat. I wanted to make it look like a scary looking cat, let me know it it looks scary to you...
click on image to view larger
Cat and the Red Hat - 8 x 8 inches, Oil on canvas panel
SOLD
For this challenge all the paintings I have done so far were from my own still life setup. But I don't have Halloween decor at all, since it is around the time of Diwali (festival of lights) and I don't like having scary Halloween decor around (my kids complain..., but I haven't given up..). Anyways, so this painting is from a photograph from Wetcanvas. As you can see the inspirational picture is drastically different, but I had a different image in mind to be painted. I thought it will be interesting for you all to look at the below picture and find out that I made use of my artistic license a lot on colors...
Inspirational photo for Cat in the Red Hat painting


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...