Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 9 - 30 Paintings in 30 days - Green Ornament Glow

I was inspired by the glow of these ornaments under my light setup and felt like experimenting with complimentary colors. However simple the object is, I feel it is always fun to play with effect of light on the object. Under sunlight (plein air), the experience would be much different. When I get more time, I would love to do plein air paintings (i.e. painting outdoors), but until then setting up objects under light is fun and good practice too!
click on image to view larger
Green Ornament Glow - 5 x 7 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel

1 comment:

  1. Nice, nice color! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...